Monday, February 20, 2012

So... I haven't been snarky or sarcastic lately

I mean, really, I have, just not in the blog-o-sphere.  I know you missed me, right?  Whatever, you know you love me.  *crickets* 

Yeah well, it's more cathartic for me to blog than it is important that you are reading what I write, so, you know, if you giggle at me as much as I giggle at myself, you are damn lucky to have me around.  Aren't you?

Do you know how difficult it is to say, "ok, time to be snarky?  Time to let lose some of the crazy that is in your head?"  HA!  Ok, that last part isn't so difficult. I mean, really, I am full of the crazy-making stuff. 

Oh, yes, why not share humiliating details.  Because you know, why not?  If you know me, you probably already know, and if you don't know me, well, wtf do I care? ok, so, the dark and twisty one has no tits.  I mean, there is flat chested, and then there is me.  Victoria has some excellent secrets because I keep 99.9% of the world in the dark about this little secret.  Anyway, so I bought this REALLY cute shirt.  REALLY.  just adorable.  Well, you apparently must have tits, even fake ones to hold the damn thing up.  and even vicky and her secrets could not put dark and twisty "out there" enough to rock the world with this cute shirt.  So, off to have it altered.  This is immensely horrifying for me.  I mean really... when even a "instantly adds 2 cup sizes" bra isn't enough on its own to help me?  Blah.  And then, to be looked at with a "Aww, you poor thing" look. 

Oh well.  When I get the shirt back, it will be super cute, and slightly more appropriate for the small chested freaks among you. :D

On another note.  Anyone else just ridiculously gleeful about getting shirts back from the cleaners?  There is something so delightfully wonderful about a crisply starched shirt.  I can't wait to wear one tomorrow.  Yes, I am such a geek.  whatever.  Freshly pressed and starched, can stand up on their own, smells so clean and fresh, white shirts.  YES.  YES.  YES.  maybe geek isn't the right word for me.  but I digress.

I am making several rather varied and random efforts at writing again.  I miss it.  I NEED to do it.  I need the creative stuff to escape my head lest I implode from it all.  I need these stories, to be free, to be out of my head.  I just am not sure yet where I'll unleash them.  I have considered trying to piece them together and make a long continuous story out of them, but that feels a bit too lofty of a goal.  I'm more about putting this one piece of the story out of my head.  The problem is, the story sort of skips around too much.  You know, it's random, and doesn't make much sense sometimes, oh, wait, where have I heard that before?  Oh, yeah, right, that's me, that's my life.

OK.  I REALLY REALLY do need to work a little, study a little, be productive a little.  maybe.  well, I'll try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment